SPRING OUTDOOR PROGRAMMER & SUMMER CAMP STAFF
Camp Yowochas has a number of contract, seasonal spring and summer positions. On-site residence is a requirement of these positions; room and partial board are provided. Evening and weekend work will be required at times. All successful candidates are required to submit a Criminal Record Check and an Intervention Record Check from Alberta Children’s Services. To apply for any of our current job postings, please click on the Apply Online button below the job postings to begin your application through our online staff portal.
OUR SPRING OUTDOOR PROGRAMMER will lead the facilitation of user group experiences through the Spring season, working directly with youth to provide exceptional, safe, and education experiences. This position also assists with the planning, maintenance, and administration of our site, facility, supplies and equipment. Contract dates are April 23-June 25, 2022. Must be 18 years of age by April 23, 2022, and have current Standard First Aid and CPR.
OUR SUMMER CAMP STAFF are exciting, responsible, engaged, and mature. They work as part of our dynamic team to ensure each camper has an incredible experience at Camp Yowochas. All of our staff are Role Models and are expected to lead, play, challenge, and encourage our summer campers. Contract dates are June 26 – August 27, 2022. Requirements are as follows:
- Must be 16 years and older by July 4, 2022 (Kitchen and Maintenance Assistant positions)
- 17 years and older by July 4, 2022 (Assistant Counsellor)
- 18 years and older by July 4, 2022 (all other positions)
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR
- Other requirements or certifications may be required for different positions listed; please refer to the specific job description for more details.