SAFETY AT YOWOCHAS LEARNING ACADEMY
With many families choosing distance learning this school year, Camp Yowochas is excited to offer a unique opportunity to support students with their online school work while also providing a beautiful outdoor setting with a myriad of activities to break up screen time, stay active, and learn and grow in a safe and supportive community.
Safety is our top priority. We are taking every precaution to keep our staff and campers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health & Safety Protocols
Safety is now, and always has been our top priority at Camp Yowochas, and we are taking the risks associated with COVID-19 seriously. We are adhering to all current COVID-19 public health orders; some of the steps we’re taking to ensure a safe and healthy experience include:
- Parents must complete a health check each morning with their campers, and to keep them home if they have any symptoms
- Temperature check and health questionnaire upon arrival at Camp Yowochas
- Notifying parents if their camper develops any symptoms and requires pickup
- 2 comfortable quarantine rooms to isolate campers who develop symptoms
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout the day and at the end of each day
- Staff are equipped with masks and hand sanitizer
- Outdoor hand washing stations available to reduce our time spent indoors
Additional safety policies and procedures are available from the Camp Yowochas office and will be included in the registration package for each family that registers.